How can you make your organizations gender responsive?
We can show you how.
Honed by more than 20 years of experience in social development work, we have developed and delivered customized training courses for non-government organizations (NGOs), local government units (LGUs) and regional government agencies based on agreed outcomes and methodologies in the areas of organizational and development (OD), gender and development (GAD) and project development (PD).
For more information, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gender Sensitivity ++
- Gender Appraisal
- Gender Responsive and Results Based Planning and Budgeting*
- Gender Responsive Comprehensive Development Planning*
- Linking Gender, Disaster Risk Reduction and Women Economic Empowerment
- Integrating Gender in the Comprehensive Land Use Plan
- GAD Code Formulation
- Formulation of GAD Code Implementing Rules and Regulations
- How to Conduct Gender Analysis
- Laws Affecting Women (CEDAW, Magna Carta, RA 7192, RA 9208, RA 9262)
- Violence Against Women and Children*
Other Trainings and Workshops
- Basic Organizational Development and Management
- Strategic Planning
- Local Governance (PO-NGO participation)
- Advocacy Skills
- Project Development
- Team Building
- Community Organizing/Community Development
- Designing Training Program
- Organizing and Managing Training Program
- Module Development
- Training Management
- Trainers Training
- Facilitation Skills Training
*Adapted from the modules developed by the Philippine Commission on Women (PCW), Lihok Pilipina Foundation and Women Action Network for Development (WAND)
Contact us at email@example.com or call (63-53) 323-8191